Hi there fellow writers! How was last week for you?! I have been quite good, and I am feeling so much better too! Here are some of the changes that I made so far to my health:
- I started eating gluten-free foods and enjoying the taste of them;
- I have cut my portion sizes to make sure that I eat only until I am full;
- I have stayed on my program–even during this long weekend;
- I have been eating slower and enjoying my food more;
- I have been incorporating exercise every day–at least 20 minutes a day;
- I have been meditating every evening after my nice long bubble bath.
How are you doing? Please let me know below…. Now…let me turn to my writing goals for a few minutes. Here are the things that I accomplished last week:
- I wrote least 2,000 words on my YA novel;
- I read for another 2 hours and did a lot of organizing–despite the fact that I am not home…that’s why God made pen and paper I guess…LOL;
- I have a good sense of how I am doing on my long-term, yearly writing goals, and what I need to make this the best writing year ever;
- I have given myself permission to slow down and to reassess often.
- I have given myself permission to take time to be healthy and to balance my life with my writing goals–both are important for a healthy life.
How are you doing on your writing goals? Let me know here and let’s all converse with each other! Until next time!~ Irene Roth